Friday, July 18, 2014

Femme Fatale Friday: Mary Tilford

"A femme fatale, translating to "Deadly Woman" in french, is an alluring, seductive woman whose charms ensnare her lovers in bonds of irresistible desire.  Often this leads them into compromising, dangerous   and deadly situations." ~ Wikipeda

Mary Tilford, a young pupil at the Wright Dobie Boarding School from 1961's"The Children's Hour"

Dear Mary,
The lie you have told regarding your teachers, Miss Karen Wright and myself Miss Martha Dobie is very far from the truth and have never acted on said assumed feelings towards one another.  Your lies, blackmail and manipulation to teachers, students and family will not further any chances and achievements  in life you may desire as they soon become transparent.    Mary, I hope that in the future you will have learned from your heinous mistake and become a better person.  Although, as I begin to tie my bit of rope I realize that you found the one lie that had an ounce of truth to it.  Please remember, that I do not hold you responsible for my own undoings.
Goodbye Mary,
Your Teacher, Miss Dobie

No comments:

Post a Comment

"It's important right now that we talk, killer to killer."

Unlike Addison DeWitt I would not like to talk killer to killer but rather as movie lover to movie lover. What do you think?

Movie Review: Begin Again (2013)

Begin Again was a cheesy imitation of Coyote Ugly which was an ugly picture to begin with.  The film stars Keira Knightley, Mark Ruffalo a...