Friday, June 6, 2014

Why The Man in the Iron Mask is Epically Bad

The 1998 adaptation of The Man in the Iron Mask was a complete cash in after  Leonardo Dicaprio's success in Titanic (who plays Louie/Phillipe).  It's super cheesy and epically bad but it is still a guilty pleasure of mine.  Below I've listed a few reasons to explain the title of this post.


John Malkovich plays himself


Gabriel Byrne talks with an Irish accent while playing a French character


Poor attempt at romance


I wish I could have found a clip for this but the infamous "ball scene" is horrendous.




Luke I am your Father moment.  Sad attempt at sentimentality but instead is laughable.


Nooooo! I just wasted 2 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

"It's important right now that we talk, killer to killer."

Unlike Addison DeWitt I would not like to talk killer to killer but rather as movie lover to movie lover. What do you think?

Movie Review: Begin Again (2013)

Begin Again was a cheesy imitation of Coyote Ugly which was an ugly picture to begin with.  The film stars Keira Knightley, Mark Ruffalo a...