Sunday, June 22, 2014

On the Queue #2

On the Queue is a weekly post in which I highlight the movies I watched from my Netflix queue recently, to keep these posts short and sweet I am going to sum up my thoughts in one or two sentences.

Gravity (2013):  Huh?  This movie mainly consisted of Sandra Bullock floating around in her underwear and breathing heavily.  I also got a kick out of the Sandy floating in the fetal position with what looks like an umbilical cord behind her.

But I'm a Cheerleader (1999): Another huh.  I'm not sure why I took up a friends recommendation on a movie on a fictionalized Michelle Bachmann's "help centers" instead it was two hours I'll never get back

Rent (2005): I so wanted to see this despite mixed reviews but turned it off thirty minutes in.  It was just too hectic for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"It's important right now that we talk, killer to killer."

Unlike Addison DeWitt I would not like to talk killer to killer but rather as movie lover to movie lover. What do you think?

Movie Review: Begin Again (2013)

Begin Again was a cheesy imitation of Coyote Ugly which was an ugly picture to begin with.  The film stars Keira Knightley, Mark Ruffalo a...