Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Hills Are Alive... Again

Okay, my girlish fandom is coming through as tomorrow the entire cast of The Sound of Music will be on Oprah.  I loved this movie growing up and is just a classic for me, it's one of my favorite things.   Anyway,  I am just super excited since it's the first time in 45 years the cast has been reunited since climbing up the mountain, and lets just face it, it's awesomeness!  

On a side note, my love for Christopher Plummer accelerates my excitement as he was so cute in the film, and he has the greatest voice.  In high school my mom and I would watch the cartoon Madeline because he narrated it.  And no, I am not obsessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"It's important right now that we talk, killer to killer."

Unlike Addison DeWitt I would not like to talk killer to killer but rather as movie lover to movie lover. What do you think?

Movie Review: Begin Again (2013)

Begin Again was a cheesy imitation of Coyote Ugly which was an ugly picture to begin with.  The film stars Keira Knightley, Mark Ruffalo a...